skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Looker's News
Thursday, September 17, 2009
I take words seriously. I fucking hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(56)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(25)
▼
September
(22)
I think I'm a romantic...Ew.
I feel as if I'm going to find a way to kill every...
De
Golf was shit...
An urge is a bitch.
Teasers
I shivered. My teeth chattered. My hand rapidly sh...
I take words seriously. I fucking hate it.
No title
You really got a hold on me.
I really love you guys.
My CD player is about to run out of batteries. It'...
How do we really know?
Yes, We're Going Back to that Stage.
Summer Corps
Perfect Song to Sleep to
I'd go to Amsterdam.
Did you guys know that it averages 21 days to deve...
"Delphine"
This is how I lure them into bed.
Whores, Hos, Sluts
I hate how people are so alike.
►
August
(5)
About Me
LucyNgo
I can't swim. So don't drown on my ass.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment