skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Looker's News
Monday, October 12, 2009
Rural Alberta Advantage - In the Summertime
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(56)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(25)
Today is ...
It's going to be a long time.
"I'm a fucking mess."So am I. I'm up. I just want ...
Shit.
One post everyday
The Ha Has
It's just that you don't know it yet.
This may be nasty and involve Channing Tatum. But...
Nose.
It feels so late..Susan's laying on the bed, readi...
Haha. Won my first golf game. It feels good. I sho...
Relationships are hard. P.S. So Sorry For a Boring...
I love Devon Aoki. She can call me anytime any day.
Rural Alberta Advantage - In the Summertime
Dying is Fine.
I never understood why I'm still here.
Currently working....That's a lie.
I'm stressed about everything. I'm not feeling lif...
I'm not going to go cry myself to sleep.
Slept like at 11PM or 10PM. Woke up at 4AM.It's cr...
I should go put my book in my backpack. I should g...
You never know what depressing is until you meet me.
Reunions
The moon yesterday was beautiful. Today's will be ...
I have a headache.
►
September
(22)
►
August
(5)
About Me
LucyNgo
I can't swim. So don't drown on my ass.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment